- Laboratory-tested and proven to reduce mold and bacteria, germicidal UV optimizes your indoor air quality by disinfecting coils, drain pans, and duct surfaces.
- Fights mold and bacteria growth
- Operates 24/7 disinfecting cooling coils, drain pans, and duct surfaces.
- Works in conjunction with your air lter.
- Designed for any residential system
RECENT ASHRAE STUDY REPORTS UV-C INACTIVATES MICROORGANISMS WITH A KILL RATIO OF 90% OR HIGHER.
- Designed for any residential system.
- Operates continually 24/7 disinfecting cooling coils, drain pans, and duct surfaces.
- Proven to reduce mold and bacteria growth.
- Operates on 24V power.
- Extended range ballast (19V-34V) with 3000V surge protection.
- 14″ Lamp length.
- Protective filter shield included.
- 6ft lamp cord.
- Patented flange for delta plate installations.
- Suitable for up to 5 ton (2000CFM) systems.
- Water resistant lamp connections.
Unit: 4.75″L x 2.25″W x 2″H
Bracket: 3.5″L x 2.25″W x 3.5H
Volts: 24V, 50.60Hz
Amps: 14″ Lamp – 1.1A
Less than 2 lbs.
9000 hours continuous operation.
5-yr limited. 1-yr lamp.
Safety Agency Listing: